About this Series
You ask. We answer.
About this Sermon
You Asked For It: Week 2
A Big Fridge With A Lot Of Magnets
Q #1. When you pray, do you have to pray out loud?
No, you do not have to pray out loud. You can and should have a rich prayer life in your thoughts.
Q #2: Does God Call on us or, do we call on God?
- God is always the initiator of relationship.
1 John 4:19
- Jesus is the biggest invitation to relationship in history.
- Relationships = Back & Forth Communication.
1. God is not far away.
2. What does God do with my prayer?
So, why does God say no?
3. How should we pray?
The Lords Prayer: Luke 11:3-13
4. He is your Father who is crazy about you.
“Prayer is a journey and an amazing tool to get to know your heavenly Father. The more you do it the more natural it comes. Overtime and with persistence, God aligns our hearts with his.” –Pastor Tanner