About this Sermon
1. Naamun & His Peace (2 Kings 5:15-19, NLT )
2. More Confusing Commands
- Leaving Worship (Matthew 5:23-24, NLT)
- KEY: The command to love people is the higher priority.
- Working on the Sabbath (Matthew 12:9-12, NLT)
3. The Greatest Commands
- Many Bible scholars are in agreement that there are 613 Commandments in the Old Testament; 248 Positive Commandments and 365 Negative Commandments.
- Love God / Love People
4. It’s All About the Pins
- The Pins = Love God, Love People
- The Bumpers = Everything Else
- KEY: Aim for the pins! Aim for loving God and loving people in everything that you do. That’s the priority. That’s the focus!
5. How to apply this
- Are we patient with ourselves?
- Spiritual growth is a journey of countless steps.
- There is no such thing as a small step with God.
- What we value
- Parents: Steps over Perfection
- Spouses: Steps over Selfish Desires
- Life Group Leaders: Steps over Attendance
- All Church Leaders: Steps over Activities and Attendance
- KEY: It’s all about the steps.
- Let’s value every step that people take!
Ask God to move from Savior to King of your life.